- This event has passed.
29th IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV’18)
26 June, 2018 - 30 June, 2018
he 2018 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV’18) is a premier annual technical forum sponsored by the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (ITSS). It brings together researchers and practitioners worldwide to share and discuss the latest advances in theory and technology related to intelligent vehicles. It welcomes articles dealing with any aspect of intelligent vehicles, as well as proposals for workshops and tutorial sessions. Demonstration and Exhibition related to intelligent vehicles are also welcome.
Together with IV’18, the Chinese 10th Intelligent Vehicles Future Challenge (IVFC 2018, June 30-July 1, 2018) will be held at the Chinese flagship Intelligent Vehicle Proving Center (iVPC), Changshu, Suzhou, China. which is a county-level city located in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River in Jiangsu Province. Its envied cultural history, beautiful landscape and abundant produce have won itself a great admiration in east China.
The topics of interest include and but are not limited to the following:
• Automated vehicles with/without pilot/driver
• Advanced driver assistance systems
• Vehicle dynamics and control
• Advanced sensing and recognition
• Connected vehicles
• Human factors and driver personalization
• Intelligent electrified vehicles
• Parallel driving: Cyber-physical-social systems based connected automated vehicles
• Navigation and localization systems
• Vehicular signal processing
• Artificial intelligence technologies in intelligent vehicles
• Human machine interaction
• Vehicle on-board diagnostics
• Vehicle hardware /software systems
• Inter-vehicular networks
• Testing and assessment of connected and automated vehicles
• Policies and regulations for intelligent vehicles