- This event has passed.
The IVth International Congress of Automotive and Transport Engineering
17 October, 2018 - 19 October, 2018
AMMA 2018 is the annual international congress of the Society of Automotive Engineers of Romania (SIAR) and is organized under FISITA patronage by the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca and SAE International (Society of Automotive Engineers) as co-host.
The aim of the Congress is to provide opportunities for the participants to:
- gain insight into the cutting edge automotive industry and ideas for future developments
- update their skills and knowledge by attending focused technical sessions
- network with potential new partners, clients and suppliers
- view the latest technology products and services in the technical exhibition.
The topics of congress are:
- Hybrid and electric vehicles;
- Powertrain and propulsion;
- Cyber physical systems in automotive;
- Advanced engineering, software and simulation;
- Road safety, traffic control and transportation engineering;
- Manufacturing technologies and Materials;
- Green Vehicle Solutions.
The Congress purpose is to gather members from academia, industry and government and present their possibilities for investigations and research, in order to establish new future collaborations in the automotive engineering and transport domain.
A special workshop will be organized to discuss the challenges that universities are facing as providers of human resource for the industry (Automotive Engineering and Transport Education Workshop). This workshop will include presentations on innovative education methods in automotive and transport engineering to better serve the need of the industry.